Tuesday 6 November 2012

Welcome to: My life~

Topic: ME!!!!

Alright, here is the first post I am ever gonna have on my blog. So confused what to do right now. So I was thinking... Why not write about myself first? Then I was thinking, me... Is there really anything special about me to talk about? Hmm....

So firstly, ManiacResolve. If anyone ever questions the existence of "ManiacResolve", well... It's just a game name that I go by. ManiacResolve, the Garena(Gamer's platform) was actually an account created  by my brother. We share a computer so we often use the same account to play the game, Dota, till he kinda wanted his own "privacy" or something and decided to abandon this account to me. Ever since then, I've played hundreds of Dota matches with that account, made so much online friends and eventually this name bonded with me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Small Question: Why not just use your real name for the name of this blog? 
Ans: Well... I kinda still feel awkward with using my real name for a post. Gets too intimate I guess... Somehow or another...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh damn! I almost forgot... I haven't even talked about my own self!
Alright! Let's do this formally!

First name: Kee

Last name: Wei Chin AKA WC!

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Gay (Well, get out of this page if you are homophobic :P)

Age: 17

Height: 173cm

Hobby:Gaming (LoL, Dota)
            Reading (Wattpad HAS AMAZING STORIES!)
            Dreaming (I dream of amazingly scary things! XD)
            Emoing

Favorite sport: Badminton! <3

Hair type: Semi curl, Auto styler hair

Likes: Friends, being friendly, cool and windy weather with little or no rain, traveling on a bus while sitting against the windows and staring out into the passing world, thinking meaningful and deep thinks,  hot guys, cute guys, nice guys, trolling friends, being useful

Hates: Angry birds(really makes people angry...), negative emotions from people around me, discrimination, being judged, being lazy, my body as it is now!

What I wanna be: Just a nice and useful guy. A good source of inspiration, a person to look for when you are down and out, and a person to provide solutions and comfort to the needy. A good family guy, a good boyfriend

What I hope to be: A person that you will turn your head to look again while walking on the streets, a person that shines out morally, a person who still knows fun as an adult.

Family info: Living in a HDB building, with my father, mother, and 14 y.o. brother.

Personal info: I'm GAYYYY~~~~ So my post might be related to some gay issues. I ain't a good looking guy, but might actually look presentable when I finally get the energy to work out. Have triple eye lids!(WTF EWWW) I'm a semi-closet haha, I'll explain it in the next few posts. I believe in finding "The One". I am slightly depressed, diagnosed with teenage depression or some thing like that. Had thoughts of suicide before, was close to attempting to suicide, felt depressed many a times and still, I'm HERE! I really hope to find someone that will be by my side, someone to love and someone to love me. Ok... I am actually quite crazy over it... Well, at least I hope to meet someone who is gay and cool with life! Be my friend if you are GAY!!! Hahaha~ I kid about that, we should all be friends no matter their sexuality! Peace~!

Lastly, in this blog, I am thinking of actually posting meaningful stuffs, deep topics and maybe other misc(IDK HOW TO SPELL T_T) stuff. It doesn't matter if this blog doesn't develop. Coz I know I WILL develop! Kudos~!

PS: DAMN IT! I DUNNO HOW TO UPLOAD THINGS!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment