Thursday 8 November 2012

OMG I DID IT!

FML! I FORGOT MY PASSWORD AND USERNAME!

Just minutes ago, I completely freaked out as I accidentally logged out of my google account... and I couldn't log in... I spent 30 whole minutes spamming passwords, spamming security questions and blah blah just so that I could accidentally nail it. Then... After a few tries at my security question... I realised, DAMN! I tried to act smart when I put my security question and entered a totally different answer to the question... And hence, I was banned from trying more security questions till tomorrow.... Pissed!!!
Then I tried my recovery email... "Please enter your recovery email: c*************7.gmail.com"
WTF IS TIS! I swear I NVR HAD AN ACCOUNT THAT STARTS WITH "C" NOR ENDS WITH 7! *Faints~*
But I decided to persevere! Onwards my noobish self! As I continued to spam passwords, I became suspected of being a hacker and a bot and came in the verification codes... That was blooooooooody irritating... DAMN U! 
As I was gonna give up, I went to my youtube account to play songs to cheer me up after getting so pissed... Then I realised I logged into another account on my youtube... As I logged out from that account and enter my usual youtube account, I saw the blooody google log in page again... zzzzzzz..... I stayed through and logged in my youtube account with ease... That was when they showed me my actual google account's username and I was =.=............ It was dumb... I've been using the right password for the wrong username.... ROFL! FAIL!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love this song!
That main singer is so CUTE!!!! AND HOT!!!!
Jaybee is his name I heard. COOOL NAME!!! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn, I'm going to the doctor for my psychologist counseling appointment agn... He gave me a piece of paper to record my emotions and thoughts when I went crazy/emotional during the past two weeks. The previous week, I did went crazy and wanted to suicide, with like 10+ 10mg pills of lexapro... Pathetic me... Didn't even noe that Lexapro isn't even lethal esp with such little dosage... Though I felt an extreme surge of drive to cut my wrist... I was even picturing the scene with my head. I'm so foolish and dumb... Broke down after that for an hour, tears just kept flowing as I regretted deeply at my actions... I still cant forgive my foolishness on that day...

Beautiful song that made me do some soul searching T_T
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is all from me I guess... Hopefully things go well over the weekend~ 
<3 Her Bright Skies for these two awesome songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment